Winter Haven FL Homes for Sale
The Homes for Sale in Winter Haven FL are located in Polk County. Winter Haven is almost directly in the middle of the state, located about 45 minutes in either direction from Tampa and Orlando and just an hour and half from some of the country’s most beautiful beaches.
Residents enjoy lower cost of living, but don’t have to travel far for the most popular vacation destinations and restaurants in the world . . . but you’ll find there is a lot to do and see right here in Winter Haven including LEGOLAND® Florida Resort.
Our natural beauty includes over fifty-five lakes— many of them canal connected— making us the “Chain of Lakes City” and allowing countless hours of boating, fishing, water skiing, paddleboarding, kayaking and wakeboarding. If solid ground is more your speed, we have miles of nature trails, cycling paths, parks and acres of golf courses to keep you active and engaged.
Winter Haven FL Homes for Sale | MLS Real Estate Listings, $600,000 - $700,000
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Winter Haven Real Estate Market Stats
Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||77|
Property Types (active listings)
Winter Haven Schools
Winter Haven, overall has highly rated schools when compared to it's suburban counterparts. It's easy to see with the combination of higher scores and small class sizes why more people are moving to Winter Haven
Winter Haven Elementary Schools
- Chain Of Lakes Elementary School - 7001 County Road 653, Winter Haven, FL, 33884
- Frank E. Brigham Academy - 601 Avenue C Southeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
- Hartridge Academy - 1400 U.S. 92, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
- Wahneta Elementary School - 205 4th Street Southeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
- Elbert Elementary School - 205 15th Street Northeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
- Inwood Elementary School - 2200 Avenue G Northwest, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
- Lake Shipp Elementary School - 250 Camellia Drive Southwest, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
- Garden Grove Elementary School - 4599 Cypress Gardens Road, Winter Haven, FL, 33884
- Fred G. Garner Elementary School - 2500 Havendale Boulevard Northwest, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
Winter Haven Middle Schools
- Jewett Middle Academy Magnet - 601 Avenue T Northeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
- Denison Middle School - 400 Avenue A Southeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
- Westwood Middle School - 3520 Avenue J Northwest, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
Winter Haven High School
- Chain Of Lakes Collegiate High School - 999 Avenue H Northeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
- Winter Haven Senior High School - 600 6th Street Southeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
- New Beginnings High School - 3425 Lake Alfred Road, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
Things To Do In Winter Haven
I think most people come to Winter Haven to either to visit Legoland, see the lakes or to live. If you live in Winter Haven what are you going to do while you're here.
You can only go to Legoland so many times! Luckily there are many activities for those that live in Winter Haven FL.
- Theatre Winter Haven - If you google things to do, of all the things Winter Haven is known for you'd be surprised to find out that a theatre tops this list (at least on a review site).
- Eco Tours - Whether it's an Airboat Tour, hike or stand up paddle boating you have many options in Winter Haven. You can take in nature on the lake or if you're a bit more adventurous you can go on the wetlands
- Legoland Florida Resort - Can't mention Winter Haven and not mention LEGOLand. There are rides as well as other exhibits for all ages of LEGO fans.
- Boat Rentals - Of course you can rent a boat and take it out on the lake for some traditional "lake fun!"
- Antique Stores - Winter Haven has several Antiquing opportunities throughout the city.
- Auburndale City Park - Of course you could always just visit the city park.
- Golf - Of course, no Florida city is complete without it's golf courses. Central Florida Bucketmouths Eagle Lake is one of the most popular.